Friday, August 1, 2008

Yonder Mountain String Band and Keller Williams!!

One of my favorite non-dog related things to do is to see live music. Of course, I end up going with my dog owning friends anyway though!!

Last night we went to a free show here in SLC. They have free shows every summer at the Gallivan Center. This year the line up isn't exactly my favorite but seeing Yonder Mountain String Band was high on my list of priorities. What a great show it was! Keller Williams was awesome too. We danced and danced and danced! A good night with good friends.

I took some funny pics of my friends and I. When I tried to transfer them from my memory card to my computer, I somehow deleted them. I'm pretty bummed because I couldn't find anyway to get them back. They would have been great to post on the blog. Oh well, guess there is always another show another time.

The big plans for the summer is to see Bob Dylan. I am, of course, a big fan. I usually see a few paid concerts every summer but this summer I just couldn't afford it. I got a little bummed out because I wasn't able to afford it but I decided it was worth the expense. My best friend and I first hung out 5 years ago at a Bob Dylan Show at Deer Valley. This could be the last time we are able to do that again!! So we are going next month and I can't wait.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE Bob Dylan! Have fun!

R3K9S said...

Sounds like you had fun! I love outdoor concerts. I may have to tag along one time :)
Bummer about the photos - but you are right; another show another time.

myspoileddogs said...

You really should come with us sometime. We should go just about every thursday!

Georgeous said...

What a shame about your piccies. Mumsays you'll have to do it all again.
Love n' snuffs
George

Happy Healthy Pup said...

That is definitely the highlight of living hear for me - Great Outdoor Concert Venues!! :)
Bob, Dylan sounds like a blast - our big outdoor concert this year is Al Green!
Have Fun!