Friday, August 8, 2008

Dog sitting a curly coat!

Dog sitting one curly coat turns into a lot of work. This is Leon; my boyfriends spoiled dog. I love this big boy so I don't mind the work!! We went walking at tanner park last night. For those of you not in SLC, Tanner is an 88 acre nature reserve that is legally off leash! There's a creek that runs through there and the dogs love to swim and play in the water! It's a great spot for most dogs to walk! Dylan doesn't get so lucky as to go there though because there are way too many dogs.

Last night I went with two friends and 6 dogs! It was a lot of fun. Marley played chase games with her friend Chase and her new friend Trip! Leon stuck right by my side most the way!!

I took these pics on my new PDA Phone!!! Not bad image quality for a camera phone!! This is my friend Ross! We always have a great time together!!

Two walks a day will be good for me! I just can't handle all three dogs off leash! It's way too much to manage!! So I have to split them up into two walks! Oh well, I need the exercise anyway! I just wish there was more time in the day for me to be walking!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Job on the exercising! You are kicking my butt this week.

Unknown said...

88 acre dog park! OMD! that would be heaven!

myspoileddogs said...

It is a great dog park!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! I can totally relate to having to split the walks. With 6 dogs I usually have to split it 3 and 3. There are a few places that we walk where I will take all of the crew at once, but not all the time.

myspoileddogs said...

If paul is with me it's not at all a problem! It's just if I am responsible for all three all by myself that I dont' feel comfortable with them all.

Georgeous said...

WOW what a great place for us Doggies. I bet it was a fun pack to run with? Wish I was there - I'd be a good boy off my leash.
Love George

Melissa said...

There are people here in San Diego that are full time dog walkers. People hire them to walk their dogs. I always thought that would be a fun job and you would get tons of excercise.

R3K9S said...

Love tanner!
And that phone takes great shots!
That photo of R cracks me up....