Monday, August 25, 2008

Still a stiff neck

I have lots to write about dogs but I have been avoiding the computer.

My neck is still stiff. I got a massage yesterday at the massage school but it was not the best. Beggars can't be choosers though right? It helped a little but my neck is still dang stiff.

I'm just happy that it's not cramping all up like it was Thursday. Flyball wasn't easy and my trip to Lagoon was limited but I am a chicken anyway so it was okay to have an excuse.

My dogs have been a bit neglected but Paul is always good to help out. He's watching them today while I work my long day.

I've been taking some Arnica and Hypernicum as recommended by my vet. Yes that's right my vet! I have also taken a minimal amount of muscle relaxers to help a bit with the stiffness. Stretching, stretching, stretching and hope that things go back to normal soon.

4 comments:

R3K9S said...

Feel better soon!
If I can help at all, please let me know

Georgeous said...

Don't work too hard - you need a nice snuggle and rest.
Love George

Melissa said...

Wow, that sounds really bad. I hope you get feeling better soon.

R3K9S said...

feeling any better today?