Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pain in the neck!

Literally!! I woke up unable to turn my head left and I can't sit up straight. I'm not sure how I was able to drive to work but dang was it painful. At all the lights where I turned right, I just waited for them to turn green before going. I couldn't look to see if it was safe!

I was fine when I went to bed but man is my neck messed up now!!! I wish it were massage day here at work (they have a massage therapist that comes in a couple times a month!). I will probably have to call my chiropractor and see if they can get me in today. I don't know what else to do!!

It's gonna be a long day of sitting at the computer.

4 comments:

R3K9S said...

Oh my!
Hope you can get into the chiropractor today
I hope you feel better soon

myspoileddogs said...

Thanks.

myspoileddogs said...

There is no way I am making it through work like this. I am headed to the chiropractor at 9:30

R3K9S said...

Good!
Hope he can help you to feel better.