Monday, August 11, 2008

Leaky Plumbing!!!


It never fails that as soon as I spend money on myself, something goes wrong to make me feel like I did something I shouldn't have. As I was walking out of the AT&T store the other night with my new phone, I got a call from my tenant. He found a big crack in a pipe in the basement that was leaking. GREAT!

Turns out a big crack was a bit of an understatement. The crack is over 3 feet long and runs through a whole length of drain pipe. It's definitely not a great thing. I duct taped it for now and that seems to be working. I have a home warranty that will luckily cover it. I almost cancelled it a few months back and now I am so glad I didn't. The plumbers will be out today to see what needs to be done to fix it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh that sucks!

Tammy said...

Wow that is one big crack! It sure takes out the fun of the new phone.