Wednesday, August 27, 2008

WW - Sleepy Dylan

Took this with my phone this morning when I was getting ready for work. Dylan doesn't like to get up in the morning. I have to force him out of bed to go potty before I go to work.

This boy loves to SLEEP! He thinks he owns the bed and will sleep all day and night if you let him. When you have him out and about he's a maniac so you wouldn't expect him to be so lazy around the house! He's my cuddle bug and always keeps me warm at night. Marley watches over the house while I sleep. I truly believe she never really sleeps during the night because I wake up and she's up and sometimes she licks the couch all night and gets it all wet. Sometimes I wake up and she is watching me sleep.

Guess that wasn't so wordless.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I so want to be able to do that every day!! How nice :)

R3K9S said...

awww!!!!!!!
I sure wish mine would stay in bed.
But no........they are up and ready to go before my feet hit the floor!

Tatum Tot said...

I could wake him up, I'd bite him in the butt!

Unknown said...

Awe bless... He'd fit in great with my son! They could laze around and refuse to get up til noon together ;)

myspoileddogs said...

Tatum! I bet you would bite him in the butt to wake him up! Dyl wouldn't like it very much though! He's kind of grumpy sometimes like your big brother Chase.