Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Taking it off together Tuesday.

I didn't have a great week emotionally which resulted in not a great week of sticking to eating healthy. I still pulled off a loss of 1.2 lbs though so I guess that is okay. I really want to get stuff back together this week to eat healthier.


Chris - 1 GAIN
Tammy - 0 CHANGE
Life With Hashi-Thyroid Blog - 1 GAIN
Grace - 0 CHANGE
Leigh - 0.5 GAIN
Clara - 1.5 LOSS
Dette - 0 CHANGE
Julie - 0.2 LOSS
Cheryl - 2 GAIN
Audrey - 1 GAIN
Christy - 1.2 LOSS
Tina - no report?
Danielle - 1 LOSS

Please help us welcome Jessie to the group with an inital report of 0 change!

This week's total - 1.6 GAIN!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You still had the biggest loss! That's great :) Hoe your week is better!

Chris said...

Hey you did great! and are like one of the few of us (um not me!) that keep on track. I am very much an emotional eater, totally sucks. keep it up tho, you really did good XO

Tammy said...

Great job you are only one of a couple of us that lost this week. Good for you! I hope this week is better for you and you have even a bigger loss.

Anonymous said...

Thing is when I have an emotional time I DON'T eat. Still, you did lose something. Not many of us can say that this week. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean - if I'm screwed up emotionally, it pretty much screws up the rest of me.

I'm sorry it's been a tough week, but the bright side is a loss of 1.2 lbs. Something to look up to :)

Melissa said...

Dieting can be so hard. As long as you get back on track, the bad week is not a big deal in the long run. Good luck to you.

Pam said...

that is an excellent loss! keep it up. i gained...lots of factors, but i'll chalk it up mostly to not exercising and drinking sodas LOL

Clara said...

Even in the tough time you must have been doing something right to have such a nice loss. I try to keep in mind that I'm not just trying to lose 50 pounds, I'm trying to make lifelong changes in my eating and exercising habits. Congrats on losing this week!