Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lagoon Day!


I went to lagoon last weekend for the first time in more than 10 years. I can't beleive I am getting so old (turning 30 in 4 months!).
We had a good time with my sister and some people from my work and got wet more than once!!
This is London and Jordan. My sister was there with her friends and their cute kids so we hung out with them for a while. London and I went on the Hydro Luge in the blue tube because you can see and it's for girls. Jordan and Paul rode the black tube because they are tough boys!



Overall it was a great day! Lots of waiting in lines! Free barbeque provided by my work! And discounted tickets too!

3 comments:

R3K9S said...

Looks like you all had a blast!

Unknown said...

Sounds fun! I haven't been forever either. I miss it :)

Chris said...

isnt Lagoon a blast! and good gosh you are not old! ! ! We had a work thing there a couple weeks ago too, I love it when they do that as that place is getting a tad to expensive.