Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Taking it off together tuesday!

I totally lost focus and have no one to blame but myself. I could use my sore neck as an excuse for lack of exercise but there's no excuse for the crap I ate last week. Things are already back on track this week and much much better. 2 lb gain sucks!! Making a goal not to eat any fast food until the end of September!!!


Chris - 2 GAIN
Tammy - 1 LOSS
Life With Hashi-Thyroid Blog - 0 CHANGE
Grace - no report yet
Leigh - 3.5 GAIN
Clara - 4 LOSS
Dette - 2 GAIN
Julie - 0.2 LOSS
Cheryl - 0 CHANGE
Audrey - 2 LOSS
Christy - 2 GAIN
Tina - no report yet
Danielle - 0 CHANGE
Jessie - 0 CHANGE

This week's total - 2.3 GAIN!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

No fast food is a very good goal. I haven't been eating it as much & I am finding I don't feel like it any more. That's always nice :) ... and overall you are doing great! Isn't this your first gain?

Tammy said...

It's great that you are back on track. You will do it! This is hard but I know we can all do it and meet our goals.

Chris said...

sorry so slow on the take here! But I wonder if we could somehow work together on this....? We are tying to cut out Fast food as well. we have not had any since, um, last Sunday!