Monday, August 11, 2008

My next flyball dog!


I took Leon to Flyball last night. Since I am dog sitting, I wanted to take him out as much as I could. He got to play with some of the dogs before practice. Then I gave him a shot at flyball. It wasn't long before he was flying down the lane of jumps to play with his toy. He's such a good boy and really seemed to like it. When the team was running, he was barking and wanted to come play.

So I talked with Paul and I am gonna give the big boy a shot! I'll bring him to flyball for a while and see how he does. It'd be fun to have two dogs running again even if one of the dogs is a loaner!

Hopefully that good big boy picks it up well. He sure was driving last night but I am not sure how he will do once he has a ball in his mouth!! Guess only time will tell! He sure is a fast boy when he wants to be!!
I took this pick with my new blackjack phone. We went to Tanner Park again yesterday. The dogs sure love it! Paul will be home this evening. Leon will definitely be ecstatic to see him tonight and so will I!! We miss him lots when he is away.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

This black dog looks just like our dog did. Her name was Kelly and she passed away in January. She was a great dog and very smart.