Sunday, August 3, 2008

Princess in pink!


Marley took on the nickname princess a little over a year ago. I had a houseful of male animals and Marley was the only little girl. I started calling her princess despite her not so ladylike habits of rolling in stinky stuff and splashing in water and eating cat poop and rolling over on her back and spreading eagle. She's our princess and it's a nickname that's here to stay.

Yesterday I was working in a Petsmart store. They had these Princess tank tops on display. They weren't too expensive but they are actually made for cats. I wanted one so bad for her but I didn't know if they would fit. Over the course of my shift I debated and decided I must bring her back to try it on. The large one is a little short but I like it better than a tshirt that goes all the way down her back. My dogs don't have clothing but I have debated on getting Dylan a jacket for the winter. In general, D&M have no need for actual clothing. The princess tank is just something I couldn't pass up though.

I think this is the first thing that I have ever purchased that was pink! LMAO. I think she looks pretty in pink!

3 comments:

R3K9S said...

Yes she does look pretty in Pink - and she is a princess!

Unknown said...

Cute! I like it ...

Unknown said...

What a lovely princess... pink is certainly her color.