Sunday, August 17, 2008

My favorite Pitty Cakes!


Miss Maddie is my favorite pit bull! She's a beautiful brindle with an awesome guardian. I got to spend some time with her this morning and am so happy I did. Here are some pics I took on my phone!


She is owned by R3K9S who often blogs about her pets and responsible pit bull ownership. She's an extremely responsible pit bull owner and also has two of our most favorite black lab friends!
Now who could really think a beautiful girl like this should be banned? Really?? Are they afraid she is gonna give them big slobbery kisses????

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I agree with you. My best Friend has a pit mix. It is the sweetest thing! It's all about the owners, not the dogs! Pits get a bad rap! The dog pics are great.

R3K9S said...

Thank you so much for taking those photos! I am so happy to finally had a few shots of Maddie and I.
Thanks also for the compliments on her owner/guardian - lol. Almost brought tears to my eyes.
Thanks again!

Georgeous said...

Ah, I don't think we have pit's over here in the UK. She sure looks a sweetie, much like her owner....the making of us is our people.
Love George

myspoileddogs said...

George - you really have no pit bulls in the UK> That's crazy! They are all over the place here!