Friday, September 19, 2008

YAY for Flyball!


Time for another Flyball Demo!! I can't wait! I'm not sure if Dylan will be able to run or not but I am just happy to get to go out and do a demo with my team! It's always a good time!

I'm lucky my friend Cyn got a new van! She's going to let me ride down to Salem, UT with her! I hate driving and this way we can save some money on gas and do our part to help the environment!
Marley will get to go too. If there are any contests, I may enter her! She won the roll over race at the last event we went too! She's a fast roller!!
We will get to hang out with Tatum, Chase, and Muffit!! YIPEE!!! I can't wait for tomorrow!

4 comments:

R3K9S said...

have fun and safe traveling...Where the heck is Salem anyway? Gotta look it up on a map...

Unknown said...

Salem? When you going there - that's 2 miles from where I grew up. Maybe I will run down to see my Ma & come check out the fly ball demo.

Chris said...

Oh Have Fun ! Cyn has a nice nice nice Van. Good Luck and I hope you do win somethin' if ya enter :)

Tatum Tot said...

We are excited too! The Mum says maybe we should come get you about 8:30 in the morning. :)