Friday, September 26, 2008

Icky Rash!!!

I think I may have had an allergic reaction to something I ate last night. When I got home from survivor night; I had been itching for a couple of hours. I noticed that I had red bumps all over my skin.

I don't think it was the dogs. The rash was mostly covered by clothing. I did have a dog in my lap for a while but I don't usually get a rash from dog allergies (yes I am allergic to my own babies)!

I didn't eat anything really abnormal last night. I did have some yummy fruit salad, Lasagna, Garlic Bread, and homemade Hummus. There were plums in the fruit salad and I haven't really eaten many plums in the past. I also wonder if there might have been something in the hummus?

I've also been taking a Pycnogenol Supplement to see if it will help with my allergies. I have only been taking it a few days now so I wonder if it could be an allergic reaction to that too.

I took a benadryl late last night. Man did that make it hard to get up this morning! I woke up and still had a rash everywhere. I am sitting here at work and trying not to scratch it. Whatever it is, I hope it goes away soon!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

eGads, dont ya just hate that! I hope it goes away soon.
on another note, man, I bet that Garlic Bread was yummy, its one of my fav things to eat, I could prob down an entire loaf! Have a good one XO

Anonymous said...

Yuck! I hope your rash goes away soon. That's so frustrating, especially when it could have been so many different things that caused it.