Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Taking it off together Tuesday!!

I had a better week and stayed on track eating healthy until the weekend at least. Weekends seem to be so much harder on me. I only at fast food on Sunday so that's not great. I tried to get something better but was having a hard time finding something that was open. I was running late and needed to eat before leaving to go see Bob Dylan in the rain!!

I've lost a total of 25.4 lbs! My plan was to reward myself when I lost 25 lbs with a pedicure! I've been wanting one all summer but never could justify the expense. My feet get dry and cracked and it will be nice to have someone clean them up and make them look nicer!!! My good friend is going with me but we are still searching for an affordable yet nice place to go!

Here are this weeks results:


This week we are adding a contest! It seems we all need motivation after all. So, for everyone who reports a LOSS (maintaining doesn't count, sorry!) on the next weigh in will have their name put in a drawing for 100 assorted Mary Kay samples! So drink your water and count your calories. We can all do this!

And check it out! We had an over all loss! Congrats to Christy for being this week's biggest loser of 5 pounds!!

Chris - 3.2 LOSS
Tammy - 1 LOSS
Life With Hashi-Thyroid Blog - 0.4 GAIN
Grace - no report
Leigh - 0.5 GAIN
Clara - no report
Dette - no report
Julie - 0.2 LOSS
Cheryl - 0 CHANGE
Audrey - 2 GAIN
Christy - 5 LOSS
Tina - 1 LOSS (from last week)
Danielle - 2 LOSS
Jessie - 0 CHANGE

This week's total - 9.1 LOSS!!

8 comments:

Chris said...

Holy Crumbs you did wonderful! Wow ! And fast food on only one day is amazing. My son and I are trying to cut down as well; we did 2 days of Fast food last week.
Keep up the terrific job and I hope you find a pedicure, so fun ! ! !

Pam said...

wow, you totally kicked butt this week! i was lucky not to have retained any of the weight/swelling i had when i was sick. i'm just grateful it's not more than a .4 gain lol keep on kicking butt :)

Unknown said...

Good Job! 5lbs ... wow ... you are doing so good! I think you deserve new pants too :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on reaching your goal! I'm so proud of you!!!

Jessie said...

Congrats on the big loss!!! You deserve that pedicure :)

Clara said...

Ahhhh. A pedicure. It took my friend a long time to talk me into getting one, but it was so relaxing! I loved it. I'm sure you will, too! How cool to lose so much in a week and in that same week to reach your goal! Yeah!

myspoileddogs said...

Thanks! I still have lots more to lose but am excited to get the pedicure for sure. Then I will have to decide what the next reward I will be working toward is. I actually might try to work toward buying a new dvd player. I haven't had one for months!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the loss!!! WOW! You did an awesome job. Keep it up!