Friday, September 5, 2008

Lazy Dylan!


Have you ever seen such a lazy looking dog? Isn't he the cutest??

I love taking pics of him lounging on my bed because I think he looks so stinking cute.

This was last night after he walked at the rail trail with Paul while I was at work. I think he looks pretty tired right? In reality he'd get up and run another 5 miles or more if I would let him.

When he was young, I never believed that pointers were supposed to be lazy around the house. He was a maniac as a puppy who never slowed down. All the books said that pointers were very energetic but nice and calm around the house. My puppy sure was not calm! Nowadays, he spends most his life lounging on a king sized bed. Guess he just needed to grow up. I bet he spends 18 hours a day sleeping. Are you jealous? I sure am!!

1 comment:

R3K9S said...

yes, he is the cutest...I love how he just lounges around...I sure wish mine would! And I wish I could get as much sleep as he