Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Taking it off together Tuesday!

I did okay this week but the weekends seem to be so hard on me. I don't keep to eating healthy and I don't drink near enough water. I need to figure out how to incorporate healthy eating into my busy weekend schedule and drinking lots and lots of water too. I just hate carrying a water bottle around all the time. On the weekdays I try to drink 64 oz of water during my 8 hour work shift. -1.6 lbs this week brings me to -27.0 overall. My pants are literally falling off now. Saturday night I was a party and walking up the stairs and almost lost my pants. I can't afford new ones now but might have to search my closet for some older pairs. At least a few of my pants seem to be not quite so big.

Oh and we had a great time on the pedicure reward! I decided when I lose another 25 I am going to reward myself with some new dog T shirts. I really really love them and all of mine are getting old and worn out. I want new ones but they are so expensive and money is so tight right now. So if I make it to my next goal then I will buy myself a treat!

Funny - when I first got dogs - I swore I would never be one of those crazy people who had dogs all over their clothing. Now I have dogs on my clothing probably at least 5 days a week. HAHAHAHA I'm glad my main job doesn't have a dress code!




*********
Last week we announced a contest where everyone who reported a LOSS had their name added to a drawing for a lot of 100 Mary Kay samples! The motivation worked! Nearly everyone reported a loss this week. So we will have the same contest this week. Just remember that maintaining doesn't count, sorry!

The names of this week's "losers" were dropped into a coffee cup and this week's WINNER is Ciara!

And check it out! We had an over all loss again this week! Congrats to Cheryl for being this week's biggest loser of 4 pounds!! Be sure to cruise over to her blog and congratulate her!

Chris - 4 GAIN
Tammy - 1 LOSS
Life With Hashi-Thyroid Blog - 0.4 LOSS
Grace - no report
Leigh - 2.0 LOSS
Clara - no report
Dette - 0.5 LOSS
Julie - 0.8 LOSS
Cheryl - 4 LOSS
Audrey - 0 CHANGE
Christy - 1.6 LOSS
Tina - 1.4 LOSS
Danielle - 1 LOSS
Jessie - no report

And please give a warm welcome to Steph who lost 2 pounds this last week!

This week's total - 10.7 LOSS!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it's good to reward yourself. The pedicure sure was nice hee hee. Even Justin keeps saying how good my toes look - anyway ... good job on the loss again. You are doing so good to always lose - I think it's great!!

Georgeous said...

Congratulations on more weight loss!
Try boiling your 'pants' LOL they're undies here... trouser's boil em and see if you can get them to shrink...LOL
George

Unknown said...

Congrats on the loss!!!

Rewards are always a great thing! I know about the clothes falling off part though. I finally had to break down and buy new ones, but they are starting to be getting too big. I've also been donating my larger clothing as I've been losing to (a) help someone in need, (b) have some usable space in the closet, and (c) not have anything "big" to "ease" back up to. That's been kind of motivating too.

Chris said...

Hey ! You are doing sooo good and I think its totally hilarious that your pants are falling down, ha!
and I am glad the pedicure was neat, I need to get myself a reward - maybe that will motivate me! Congrats tho, so neat ! !

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome!! I have noticed how you look, you look great! I never know whether to say anything or not, I get shy about that. Congrats!

I remember when I started dog stuff I looked in my closet and none of my clothes had dogs on them... now I look, and everything has some sort of dog thing on it! Dangit where did all my non-dog clothes go? LOL

myspoileddogs said...

Thanks Cyn! I feel odd talking about it anyway. Blogging is a little less threatening.