Friday, September 5, 2008

Adventures in Pedicures!


My friends Andrea and Julie and I headed out for pedicures last night. We brought little Landon thinking that he would be fine sitting with Julie while she got her feet scrubbed and massaged.
The place we planned on going was closed when we got there. The power was out in half the stores in the mall.
We scrambled to find a place close by because we all had been so excited for our pedicures. Landon got fussy and hungry and it started to get late.
We ended up driving up the road until we found any random nail place to go to. LOL. We also took Landon home to his daddy to be watched since we were close and Daddy Justin was home from work now.
I think we all three enjoyed our pedicures. It was a fun girls night in celebration of me hitting my first goal of 25 lbs lost.
Isn't that little Landon the cutest? He's got beautiful blueish eyes and reddish brown hair. Oh and his mom's big lips!! I made him cry when I sat in the back seat next to him but he will get more comfortable with me when he gets a bit older.

2 comments:

R3K9S said...

Congrats on the 25lb weight loss.
Keep up the great work!

Unknown said...

Oh what a cute picture :) hee hee. I had a great time. Thanks for inviting me! & my toes look so beautiful today too.