Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bob Dylan!

Woo Hoo! The Bob Dylan show finally came! It was a great time.

There happened to be major thunder and rainstorms that evening. It was raining when we left and when we got there it started pouring. There was a line a 1/4 mile long to get in but it moved pretty fast. We were soaked by the time we found a spot to park it for the evening. We bought some $5.00 Bob Dylan ponchos that keeped us semi dry. The rain stopped right as the show started!


It stayed pretty dry for the first hour then started raining again but the rain was tolerable. The last 15 minutes or so it started pouring again. I have no doubt they cut the show short for weather but we all had a great time despite poor weather. It poured on us all the way to the car and all the way home as well. Wet jeans after losing 25 lbs are hard to keep on. My pants were sagging and I was having a hard time keeping them from falling off!!

These pics are all blurry. I couldn't get clear ones with my phone but it's alright. The blurriness seems fitting with the rainy weather!!

4 comments:

Chris said...

O. Bob Dylan, here ?! Sounds like way fun, glad you had a good time.

Unknown said...

I bet it was a good time, even though it rained! & I bet you were liking the sagging pants :) ha ha ... reminds you of all the weight you have lost!

Anonymous said...

The blurry is very appropriate for the rain! It gives the pics a fun look. I'm glad you had fun at the concert!

Melissa said...

A concert sounds really fun right now. Looks like you had a great time.