Sunday, September 28, 2008

Relaxation Time


Dylan and I attended a Relaxation class yesterday at Four Legged Scholars yesterday. It was a really interesting course that talked about using Tie Downs to teach a dog to relax. Johanna also did a guided meditation with the people and their dogs!

During our guided meditation Dylan told me that he would like to play more flyball and that he wants me to pay more attention to him when we are just hanging around at home. He also would like me to get the living room cleaned so that we have more space to play in there.

So today I am trying to get motivated to clean. Well, I was working on paying bills etc, but now I am procrastinating by blogging. I really hate how messy my house is but I also hate cleaning!!

5 comments:

Jan said...

My dogs think cleaning house is the biggest waste of time humans do. Especially the vacuuming. I wish I could think the way they do.

Unknown said...

My dogs hate me cleaning the house too.. they lay there staring at me looking so pitiful! I know they would rather I play with them or take them to the park.

R3K9S said...

That sounds like such an interesting class!

myspoileddogs said...

AKA - it really was a fun class!! Johanna is such a great trainer! I really wanna try the doggy yoga that Anna is doing now too!

Unknown said...

I hate cleaning too ha ha ... but you knew that. Hope you accomplished it! I sure didn't over the weekend.