Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We hate the bath!

Dylan despises the bathtub! He won't even come into the bathroom if I am in there getting ready! Marley is getting more and more used to it since
she has to have a bath every 2 weeks before her therapy visit. Last night was bath night and Dylan hasn't had one in a few months so I decided he needed one too. He was sure unhappy about it!
Marley has learned to do 2 shakes behind the shower curtain before she gets out. She's a pretty good girl but I can't get Dylan to shake and towel drying a dog doesn't really work well! So as soon as he jumped out of the tub he was shaking and flinging water everywhere!
I'm allergic to dogs oddly enough so having wet dog smell all over my tiny house isn't the best plan. We survived though and I even slept next to two damp dogs. Oh the joys of dog ownership! I can't bear to kick them out of my bed for the night and I didn't have time to bathe them early enough that they would actually dry before bedtime!
At least they are clean! I love soft clean dogs!!! Marley will have her therapy visit tonight and she will be all clean for the people to pet her! Dylan will smell better and will be more fun to cuddle with. That only usually lasts a couple of days around my house because I am sure the two of them will be out splashing in mud and water sometime in the very near future! Guess that it's just part of living with a two dogs!

5 comments:

R3K9S said...

Dylan looks so PISSED! - LOL

myspoileddogs said...

He was pissed! He hates having a bath!

Cynthia Blue said...

I sooo hate baths! The Mum gave me one on Sunday, and Muffit too, because Levi peed on him at the park. Bahahaaa... And Angel got one too.

Anonymous said...

Good grief, Dylan looks ticked! Mine only hate the actual bath, and then they are running around happy as can be. Nothing better than clean soft dogs though!

myspoileddogs said...

I've been enjoying having clean dogs for sure!! Dylan normally goes into hiding but I made him come out for a picture. So he is extra upset!! He wanted to hide under the table because he was all wet!!