Thursday, September 11, 2008

Getting Ready!

I'm getting ready for a very busy week! Starting tomorrow I will be working at the Super Pet Adoption all weekend. At least I am working and not volunteering. So I will have a good sized paycheck as a result. Then next week I will be painting starting Monday when my tenant moves out. Painting every night next week with my new tenant moving in on Thursday.

I am starting to get nervous that the place won't be clean enough on move out day. This has happened pretty much every time in the past. I don't mind keeping some deposit money in exchange for doing a bit of cleaning but I just don't have the time next week! I will need to be painting.

I am so lucky to have some wonderful friends and family who are going to help! I have friends and family scheduled to come almost every night next week. I hope they show up because I am going to need all the help I can get!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That is lucky you have some friends and family to help. We used to have a rental in Provo and it was always annoying to have to clean up after tenets.

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the Super Adoption. I think it's been about 3 years since I've been to one. Seems like they are always on a weekend that I have an agility or obedience trial. I can't say that I miss it though. The throngs of people that come through used to be really overwhelming to me. It is a great place for the rural rescues to come though to get a ton of exposure for the adoptable pets.

myspoileddogs said...

I don't miss being there with a rescue group. Getting paid to sell dog food is a lot better.

It makes me sad that most the groups don't seem to do near enough screening before placing animals. I just hope some of the dogs end up in really great homes.

Unknown said...

Holy cow - is that next week already? I will let you know which night I can come. Do you think Landon can come?