Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Found a tenant!!!

So happy that I found a tenant in about a week! That's the fastest ever and it's a huge relief! I still have a bunch to do with painting and a few minor repairs but I'm lucky to have good family and friends to help! My dad is great about helping me fix stuff when I need it. Saves me a lot of money in hiring stuff out that I can't do myself.

My new tenant is a big time cat lover! He' s had dogs in the past but currently has 3 indoor only cats and no dogs! That means I get the best of both worlds. An animal lover who can handle being around my two rambunctious pups and no concerns about whether or not the dogs are going to get along!! He likes to garden so we will be keeping the veggie garden for next summer. It's so nice to have fresh tomatoes and squash to cook whenever I want it.

He will be here on the 18th. He's moving from out of state. My house will only be vacant for 2 days! That's nice for me financially but it causing some stress since I was planning on repainting the whole house. We just want to do one coat to freshen stuff up in there. He knows it won't likely be done before the 18th but I am going to try to get the bedrooms and kitchen and bathroom done. That means I will be having painting parties and inviting all my local friends to come over on the 17th, 18th, 19th, and 20th. My family is coming to help on the 16th and hopefully maybe some other days as well. I hate to have to ask for so much help but I'm gonna be in a crunch to get the painting job done as quickly as possible. So any of you that feel like doing some artistic painting of plain white or plain light blue just let me know!! I know it's not too creative but it's easiest to stick with the colors that are already in there so I don't have to do multiple quotes.

5 comments:

R3K9S said...

That is great news.

I might be able to help on the Saturday,20th. Just let me know :)

Tatum Tot said...

Woo Hoo that's awesome! I'm so glad you get people in your house again... and kitties.. they are good for chasin'! ;)

Unknown said...

I will see what I can do ... I will let you know for sure. I am sure one of those days I can help no problem.

myspoileddogs said...

Thanks so much! It's exciting and I hope everything goes through smoothly!!

Melissa said...

That's good you found someone so fast. I hope he turns out to be the perfect tenet.