Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tomatoes!

There are a million tomatoes here. Seriously, my tenants planted a garden and I think they planted at least 8 tomato plants. At least three of those are cherry tomatoes which are convenient to eat but a pain to have to pick!! I've been eating tomatoes almost daily. One of my tenants moved already and the other one is never around. I don't think he's eating much.

Anyone want some tomatoes? Fresh from the garden they are pretty yummy. They are starting to go bad though and I hate to see that. There are so many green ones too that will still ripen. And yellow and red ones too. Come pick em! Seriously, just let me know if you want to come pick some!!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

I know the feeling. We are overwhelmed w/tomatos too! Me, my parents and of course the sis, all have some this year. I eat at least 6 a day! however, I have found they taste better w/Basil and cheese on top !

myspoileddogs said...

i tried to get your sis to take some and she said she has too many!!