Monday, September 15, 2008

A new belt!

I finally invested in a belt. I decided it's an absolute necessity. After loosing 28.4 lbs now, my pants are all way too big. I don't want to go buy new ones because I am working to lose even more. So I would rather put off spending a bunch of money on new clothes for as long as possible.

Saturday, I was working and running and lost my pants. Literally, I caught them when they were about mid thigh! As embarrassing as it was, it's nice to know that things are getting too big! I just hope no one saw me! But it's made it very clear that a belt is now a necessity!! I hate wearing one but I don't have a choice. It's a new belt or at least a few new pairs of pants!

So I finally went and bought one this weekend! It's reversible so I have a black belt and a brown belt all in one. I should be able to wear it with just about anything. Hopefully it will keep my pants on for a while! I have a feeling I will be asking for new clothes for Christmas!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet that's such a great feeling ... knowing that you have lost enough weight to lose your pants!! You are doing so good! That's great!

Melissa said...

Hooray for you. That is a lot of weight. Congrats. I love having my clothes feel loose. Hopefully you will be at your goal weight soon and have a new wardrobe.

Chris said...

heeheehee. SO funny! but SO good too ! ! keep it up, one day we will have to get together and meet. again. cuz I cant remember Cyn's party much :)
OH ! I should go to a Dog Thing.....

R3K9S said...

Congrats on the weight loss!
You new nick name is "skinny mini"!

Tammy said...

How very exciting! I'm sure this makes you feel really good.