Thursday, May 1, 2008

Survivor Night

Tonight is Survivor night.

My friends and I have Survivor night every week. We get together and watch Survivor on TIVO. It takes us like 4 hours because everyones chatting away. For most of us it's more about the social interaction than about watching the show Survivor anyway. We always have a lot of laughs and a good time!

I'm always urging everyone to watch survivor so it doesn't take so long. It makes me feel like a party pooper but I have to work early on Friday mornings. I've also been working both jobs on Friday so it's a really long day. I definitely feel myself aging as I realize I just can't stay out as late as I used to. I used to be able to work on only a few hours sleep but I just can't do it anymore!

When Survivor is in it's off season we still often get together on Thursday evenings and hang out! In the summer time they have the Gallivan Center shows on Thursday so we did that all summer last year! It's just good to have a night to socialize with good friends!

No comments: