Friday, May 2, 2008

Big Black Dogs



This is a big black boy named Leon. My boyfriend's dog is such a handsome dog. I can't understand why people are so afraid of big black dogs. Big black dogs are the least likely to be adopted and for no reason other than their color.
Leon is the sweetest boy! I wish this pic showed more of the definition in his face. He's such a cute boy with all his curls! I really enjoy being with him. Lately he has been getting more and more excited when I come over. It makes me happy when he is happy to see me.
Black dogs are much more difficult to photograph! I sometimes even have issues with Miss Marley. It seems often it looks like she has no eyes because they blend in with her black fur. This pic makes Marley look like she doesn't have eyes at all. Here eyes are actually open but you just can't see them because she isn't showing any of the white of her eye.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think big black dogs (or regular sized or small) are cute. Same with black cats! People just need to relax about the colors a bit. That has always been an issue for me.

myspoileddogs said...

Yep. Leon couldn't be a nicer dog! D&M are much more worriesome than he is!