Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lure Coursing, Flyball, and Strutting Your Mutt!


I don't usually attend the NMHP in Utah's Strut your Mutt event. I have been the first few years I owned dogs but after getting involved with rescue groups I came to wonder what the hell NMHP does with all their money? They get so much money statewide and I don't see them making much impact with it.

This year, I'm attending but solely for the purpose of letting Dylan do the things he loves most. Plus I think deep down, he is a major show off so he wants to let all the people and all the dogs know how special he is. He'll be racing in the flyball demo, racing at course a'lure, and hopefully running through the agility course (if they have one like they have had in the past!). It's gonna be Dyl Pickle's special day and he will get to do some of the things he loves the most. It will be his debut with his new Flyball Team and his first time doing Course a'Lure this year.
We can't wait! It's sure to be a fun Saturday!! I finally have a weekend off from my p/t job and will be spending all day with my Dylan boy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds fun!! I didn't realize they did all that stuff, and I too have to wonder where all this money goes. But I think it will be fun for you guys!

Unknown said...

Sounds like so much fun. Good luck to Dyl on Saturday. I bet he will be a star and is going to love having his mom all to himself for the weekend.