Thursday, May 1, 2008

No good at Ping Pong!


I feel lucky that my work has a ping pong table! I get to play occasionally on my breaks.

I honestly don't think I have ever won a game of Ping Pong here at work. My team always loses - no matter who is on it. I'm always hitting the ball with my knuckle or hitting it so hard it misses the table. It is, however, always enterataining.

I wish I could practice at home so I could actually win sometime. I don't take losing too seriously though as long as I had a good time. I'm really not too competetive when it comes to stuff like that anyway. Guess that's why I never cared much for sports!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey, thanks for posting on our blog. I didn't know you had one. I will have to link up. Jeff always talks about getting together when we are in Utah. We don't get out as much as we should. Sad because my family lives there too. I just read your post about your dogs below this one. Sounds like they are really good dogs.

myspoileddogs said...

Melissa, you really should let me know when you guys are in town. :) Haven't had the blog for too long. I just sent Jeff an email yesterday to tell him about it!!

Hope you and the fam are all doing well!

Christy