Friday, May 23, 2008

Anxious about work

On Fridays, I have to work both of my jobs. My part time job includes talking to people about their animals. I've been a little bit on edge all week and haven't really been wanting to have my normal conversations because I'm afraid the tears will start flowing. I cried everyday so far at my f/t job but have managed to maintain composed today. I really don't want to lose it tonight. I have a lot of anxiety today about working tonight. I talk about Puck a lot on my job and I just don't know if I am ready to do it.

This is a cute Pic that Paul had on his phone. He lined the countertops with foil to try to deter Puck from walking on them. It obviously did not work!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Luck! Let me know if you need anything.

Unknown said...

Thats a tough one. I can tell you it will get easier. After loosing my first Saint I was a wreck for quite some time. I cried everyday for a year and could hardly get out of bed for close to a month. But the sun still came up and I finally was able to cope and I now have two wonderful Saints that have not taken his place, but are a tribute to his memory.

I hope talking about the good memories will help you to deal with your loss.

Good luck tonight.

Melissa said...

What a cute kitty. This is awful. I remember growing up that I had a lot of cats. When one of my favorites would die, it was always terribly empty for a long time.

myspoileddogs said...

I ended up coming home early on Friday. I worked Saturday and only got teary eyed once.

Anonymous said...

keep the faith, losing animals is impossibly hard, but it will get easier
best of luck