Monday, May 12, 2008

My crappy car!!

I woke up this morning and got ready for work. When I went to leave, however, my crappy car was completely dead. No signs of any power at all! I couldn't lock the doors!!!

I had to call someone for a ride to work and got here late. My mom just brought me this jump kit and dropped it off to me. My old friend from work is nice enough to give me a ride home - even though it's completely out of her way. I thought she still lived downtown but I guess she's moved since we last talked!!

All in all it made for a crappy start to the day. I'm just happy to have some family and friends that will help me without being too upset or put out. Hopefully it will start up tonight and I can take it to get the battery tested. It died on my Saturday but I have been driving it all over the place the last few days without any problems.

I want a newer car. Mine is old and has 180K miles on it. Plus people keep hitting it so it's getting all banged up. I just don't want to pay for a new car so I guess I won't be getting one anytime soon. I probably should start saving for one though since mine is gonna die one of these days. It seems it's just one more financial issue for me to stress over.

No comments: