Monday, May 5, 2008

Surgery is coming!

Paul found out today that he needs to have surgery ASAP. So it's scheduled and happening Wednesday. Two days to prepare is not much.

He wrecked on his mountain bike a few weeks ago and tore his pectoral muscle completely! It all sounds so painful! I guess the orthopedic surgeon want's to fix it right away.

I'm glad my work is flexible and it was easy for me to schedule time off on Wednesday and Thursday. I was also able to make arrangements with my P/T job to go in late on Friday. Usually Paul helps me fridays to get my dogs out during the day. I work both jobs and it's a really long day for me and for them. I don't think he will be in any condition to be worrying about my dogs that day.

Should make for an interesting week. I just hope the surgery goes well and he can make a quick recovery.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch that does sound painful! Tell him I said good luck!

butcherslc said...

Thanks Lizzilla
Right now it not so painful. It just feels like a cat weight sitting on my left side of my chest.

R3K9S said...

Good luck Paul!