Monday, June 30, 2008

Visiting with old friends!

I had a really good time this weekend getting to spend some time with old friends. Saturday Morning I visited with an old college friend Jeff and his wife Melissa. I haven't seen the two of them for maybe five years. I was so happy to get to meet their two cute little kids. They seem really happy and I am glad that things seem to have worked out so well for them. It's nice to see people in a cute little family when so many of my other friends are divorced and living in drama.

Yesterday, my dear old friend Brian was here. He visits often but sometimes I don't manage to see him for much more than a half an hour. We got to go to the arts festival and spend a good few hours wandering the artist's booths and hanging out! I had a great time with him and Andrea and I am so glad we made it work. I bought a cute new necklace even though I shouldn't be spending money.

All in all it was great getting to spend times with friends from my past. I've enjoyed that some of my old friends now have blogs so I can keep up with them even when I don't really see them or talk to them anymore. I know some of my old friends are reading this blog too and it makes me happy that they still care after so many years!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad you had a good weekend. I was starting to worry since you hadn't blogged for a while! Sounds like you were busy ...

Melissa said...

It was really fun to see you and so sweet of you to drive all the way down to Lindon. I know you are busy. We really enjoyed seeing you. Hopefully we can meet at your place next time and meet your fun dogs. Nicky will go crazy.

Unknown said...

Its nice to see old friends. We had two sets of friends in from out of state this weekend too. It was wonderful catching up.

Glad you had a good time.

Tammy said...

Hey Christy! Old friends are fun to see even if it is my brother. :P Speaking of that I really need to get my butt over there this summer! Do you happen to know what ever happened to Michelle?

myspoileddogs said...

Melissa! It was soo good to see you guys. Lindon isn't that far! I'm happy to come by anytime. Hopefully next time it won't be quite so early!!

Tammy - no idea what happened to michelle but if you came to Utah we could go by her parents house and see if they still live there.