Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My New Favorite Place To Hang Out

I've decided that Willow Creek must be my new favorite place to hang out. I'm going back again today but not with Miss Marley this time.


Togepi is my god-pug. I'm her god mother. She's the first dog I ever fell in love with. She's the reason that I have dogs of my own. I used to dog sit her all the time but I don't get to have her over very often these days because Dylan is a stinker.

She's been staying with a friend while her guardian is out of town. She's gotten very sick and is peeing constantly and can't wait until she gets outside. I'm taking her in this afternoon to get her checked. Her guardian is on her way home to take care of her.

I hope it's something simple. I just feel bad that she isn't feeling well.

4 comments:

Georgeous said...

Fingers crossed that a quick veterinary magic pill will fix her up.
Love 'n' Snuffs
George

Unknown said...

Good Luck ... that's too bad! I hope she's okay.

Unknown said...

Utt oh.. sounds like a urinary tract infection to me. Hope they can get some antibiotics and clear it right up.

Cynthia Blue said...

I hope it's something simple. tooo! What a cute god-dog. :)