Thursday, June 19, 2008

Lunch Date!

Paul and I work very opposite shifts. The only reason we get to really spend time together is because he works 7 days on and 7 days off. So on his off week, he's around in the evenings. This week is his on week so I pretty much don't get to see him at all. We've been trying to have a lunch date during the week. We also try to go walk dogs at least once on the weekend since I am around in the mornings those days.

So Paul is coming today to lunch. I was supposed to make something but I haven't been feeling great the last few days. So we are getting food from somewhere. I'm just happy I get to spend a little bit of time with him. It's a nice day so we can eat outside! We have a bunch of tables here around the outside of the building.

Should be a nice afternoon! Now I just hope this persistent headache goes away sometime today. It's been making me a bit miserable.

No comments: