Monday, June 23, 2008

Craziness is never ending!

The knee is getting better. No more stabbing pains but it's definitely sore and stiff. One more follow up with the chirporactor and hopefully that will be it.

Now Miss Marley has had an upset tummy. She was having diarreah yesterday. Last night I woke up to a poor wimpering girl. I sat up and asked her if she wanted to go potty. She ran right to the door. I let her out and she couldn't get out to the lawn fast enough. I'm sad my poor baby girl wasn't feeling well. Before I went back to bed, I noticed she had an accident on the kitchen floor. Poor girl never has accidents but it was clear she couldn't hold it in any longer. I'm just glad she chose to go on the kitchen floor and not the carpet. At least it was easy for me to clean up.

I think she just ate too much raw bone the other day. I gave both dogs a raw bone on saturday and then passed out. I'd been taking pain meds for my knee. When I woke up and Marley's bone was gone and she had stolen Dylan's. I'm hoping the tummy upset will pass with another day or two. She actually is supposed to see my holistic vet tomorrow morning though.

Marley is locked up in the house all day. Paul will come by to let her out and take one of the dogs on a walk. Hope she doesn't have any accidents before he comes over there!! He's so wonderful to help with the dogs. They are a bit exercise deprived since I have been trying to take it easy on my sore knee.

3 comments:

R3K9S said...

Man, you all aren't having a good month!
Paws crossed for Miss marley

Unknown said...

Wow - you have had quite an eventful few days. I hope the knee is your shoes, I am glad it is starting to feel a bit better. I am sorry you are going through all of this!

Unknown said...

Rufus has had an upset tummy for the last two days too. Its so sad when our puppers have upset tummies.. I was woken up by whimpering this morning as well. Rufus about broke the door down trying to get outside. You are lucky you had no carpet incidents... we weren't as lucky :(

Feel better Marley :)