Tuesday, June 10, 2008

BOB DYLAN

OMG Bob Dylan is coming to SLC again! I promised myself that I wouldn't go to any shows this summer but now I am hating life!! I love, love, love him!! I saw him 5 or 6 years ago at Deer Valley and that was the first time I hung out with my very best friend. Then I saw him at Usana a few years ago as well (and we had 2nd row seats!)......

I really hate that there are all these good shows coming to Utah this summer and I can't afford anything. I don't understand how other people can afford to do all this stuff and I have spent the last year stressing and worrying over nearly every penny.

It makes me cry when I can't afford to do anything yet everyone I know is going out to do everything. No flyball tournaments for me and after this whole Marley mess I probably won't be able to go to NY for xmas either. And no going out to eat, or movies, or just out with friends. Or buying new clothes, or cars, or new cool dog stuff. Life seriously sucks (and it sucked before I dumped all my savings into Marley).

I kind of wish I could go back to where I didn't care about saving money. I have been trying so hard to save money but every time I do, I end up needing it because my car broke down or Dylan tore his knee open or Marley gets attacked by a dog. So what's the point? I know it's a bad plan never to save any money but it seems like every time i save it i have to spend it anyway.

So anyway, now I am sitting at my desk and crying because I feel like I can't afford to do anything. I won't be seeing Rat Dog, or Steve Miller Band, or Bob Dylan this summer. Just be trying to save my money so I can have a savings account.

Shouldn't Bob Dylan give me free tickets because I named my dog after him???

6 comments:

Cynthia Blue said...

I'm so sorry.... I wish we could win the lottery. If I won 91 million dollars (the last ticket I bought) I'd give you a couple million!

Melissa said...

It is hard to save or plan because an emergency always comes up. I've noticed the same thing.

butcherslc said...

I am sorry that things keeping going wrong. I know this sounds simple but just keep positive. You have a lot of things going right for you. You own a house, 2 great dogs, boyfriend, able walk, able to run, job, a great family and much more. I would just keep thinking of you do have and not what do not. If you did have some those things your life would be harder and then all you have as company would be debt. There always be a billion things that you can not have. As time goes on and you keep to your plan things will get better.

myspoileddogs said...

Cyn!! I will keep hoping you win big in the lottery!!! hehehehe.

myspoileddogs said...

Cyn!! I will keep hoping you win big in the lottery!!! hehehehe.

Anonymous said...

I will contact Bob Dylan as soon as I am done with this report :)

Hugs!
Ann