Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A whole year!!!


Today is the one year anniversary of my first date with Paul! I can't beleive how fast time goes by. I feel like a better person for having known him. He's had a great impact on my life and I am so grateful for having known him. I can't beleive how much life has changed since we met. I feel so lucky to have met such a wonderful and caring man who also has his s*** together. I think that's rare to find these days. It's an added bonus that he loves the pups as much as I do!
I love you Paul and I hope you have a good day today! Can't wait to get to see you after work!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooo you guys are so cute! I can't believe it's been a year. I am happy you found him too :)

Unknown said...

Awe bless! You two look so cute together! Happy "gotcha" day -- hehehe

R3K9S said...

Awww...Great shot...

You two make a great couple.
Congrats!

Cynthia Blue said...

That's awesome! It is hard to find a good guy nowadays!