Monday, June 9, 2008

Too Sleepy

I'm falling asleep at my desk at work. I think it's a combination of me being up half the night and sugar deprivation. I've really been trying cut back on the amount of soda I drink. My work has it for free here and I have become an addict over the past few years. It's so bad for me and I know it and so I am trying to cut back and only drink water when I am here at work.

Plus I didn't sleep well. I had some caffeine later in the evening last night and then I was up all night stressed about Marley and this whole mess. I'm bored with the work I am doing today and the combination of all of it is making me sleepy.

I went and got a mt dew thinking it would wake me up but I can't drink it. I keep trying to talk myself into it but I need to remember how bad it is!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha Ha - I have thought about writing about that before. I definitely have bad days now that I am up with Landon at night. But it is getting better ... I am sorry you are sleepy today! That is definitely a horrible feeling. I drink lots & lots of tea all day long.

Unknown said...

We drink a ton of soda around here too... way too much. I wish hubby and son would cut back.. but they get cranky - I drink Decaff so it isn't as bad for me. Good luck kicking the habit!

Anonymous said...

You gotta try the Sobe Leans!

And take care of yourself!
I am sure all that is going on with Miss Marley is affecting you too.

take care -
ann and the pups

Anonymous said...

im sure things will calm down soon

Cynthia Blue said...

I think I'm addicted to sugar.. and chocolate. Once I start eating chocolate, I can't stop. Thus the bowl of kisses here at work is disappearing fast. I don't know how people can have chocolate on their desks and not eat it! Ugh!

Anyway I drink soda but the diet kind... I gave up soda completely some years ago, but then water gets so boring!