Sunday, June 1, 2008

New Blue

So Dylan made his debut on his new Flyball Team yesterday! He did great but I am a bit concerned about his box turn after seeing the pics. I am not sure why his back end is so far out from the box. I'm going to request to get him on the box alone for a bit at practice to see what he's doing up close. It's so hard when I am 100 ft away to see if his turn is holding up. It used to be really nice but this picture is making me wonder if it's falling apart!


Overall he did really well. He wore a blue collar this time since his new team color is BLUE. I also wore a borrowed team shirt since I haven't had a chance to order one just yet.
Miss Marley got to stay over at Paul's to get puppy sat. He took good care of her and she is recovering well. Her belly had a ton of reddish Purple areas when she came home on Friday. They are fading a lot and she is happy and energetic and wishing that she could play.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It may just be the angle of the camera and when the photo was snapped. Good luck sorting it :) Congrats on joining the new team :)

Anonymous said...

he's beautiful.

myspoileddogs said...

I think it is just the angle of the camera. He was doing great at flyball practice last night!