Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tingling is more like stabbing...

So I posted about the tingling sensation in my knee? After several episodes the last few day I decided "tinging" wasn't an accurate description. It feels much more like someone is stabbing me over and over again right in my knee! These short intervals of stabbing are making life pretty miserable.

I actually called in sick to work last night and went to instacare. Damn instacare doc didn't leave me with any hope that this is going away soon. I had been suspecting that this is a pinched nerve somewhere. He said he thinks it could be arthritis. It makes no sense that Arthritis might be an issue. I've never had a problem with my knee ever. Plus isn't arthritis pain just aching? He told me to take Ibuprofen 4 times a day for the next couple of weeks and wear a knee brace. I can't believe I wasted $25.00 and took a night off of work for that. I suspect I should have seen a chiropractor instead of a doctor. Now all the chiropractors are closed for the weekend.

Things are getting progressively worse. This stabbing pain is occurring more and more often. Yesterday when I went to the doc I could count 7 times since Monday. Now, I can count 7 times in the last two hours.

I'm not sure what to do but I am gonna try and go to work this afternoon. I am not sure if I will be able to stand around all day but it's worth a shot.

No comments: