Thursday, June 19, 2008

Stitches Out!!

Marley's stitches are out! I am so happy that we can now hope things are behind us.

She does have some lumps on her belly now that I am unsure about. I will be watching them and hoping they go away on their own. If they are still there in another day or two, we will be making yet another trip to the vet to have them looked at.

She also needs to get in for a chiropractic treatment. I think her body is out of sync this last few weeks. She needs some treatment to get her back in alignment. They are supposed to call me for an appointment when they figure out what the vet's schedule will be the next couple of weeks. The vet we see can be hard to get into so sometimes it takes a week or two (new clients have to wait months).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yey the stitches are out!!!

Do you think the lumps could be a reaction to the stitches (foreign body)? Keep me posted.

myspoileddogs said...

I am not sure what they are but I didn't notice them until after we got home last night. I wasn't feeling too hot so I didn't notice right away.

Melissa said...

I hope this will be the end of all her troubles.