Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Go Thunder Paws!!!


My Flyball Club is headed south this weekend for a U-FLI tournament. Dylan and I will be staying home and taking care of Miss Marley.
I just joined this team a few months ago but I am glad I finally made the decision. It was a tough one but after a few months of practicing I am positive it was the right one. I am back to enjoying practices and no one yells at me (or at anyone else for that matter)! Plus no one throws anything at the dogs!! There's no one making snide comments about (or to) the other member's of the team!! Now I just wish I could get my friends to make the move too but I know that's never gonna happen!!
I really hope TP does great this weekend but most of all, I hope they have lots of fun! I wish so much that I could go with them but I am glad that I am not committed to going since Marley has been in such bad shape!!
Go Thunder Paws!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad you found a great new team. I think they will completely understand that Marley has to be your top priority right now... In fact, I doubt they'd have it any other way.

paws crossed for them this weekend.

Cynthia Blue said...

We will miss you! Yeah, good thing you will be home for Miss Marley though, she needs you this weekend more than we do. :)