Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Eros!

Happy birthday big droopy drooling Neo! Eros turns 9 today.

I got a visit for Eros and his Sister Eudora this morning in the parking lot at my work. I also got to see his Mommy and Daddy! I think my work thinks I am crazy because I get dog visitors at work pretty regularly. I'm surprised that my friend who came by here yesterday didn't bring either some black labs or her darling Pit Bull. They've all been here before though! Co-workers can think I am crazy but it makes my day to get some puppy loves during the course of my workday!!

I love these big droopy dogs! He's a Neopolitan Mastiff. They make Dylan feel like a toy breed! Eros is 9 and very healthy. 9 is old for a giant breed!! His Mom has taken good care of him though and fed him yummy raw foods his whole life! He's proof that diet makes a big difference in longevity of life. Eros can still handle running through the course a lure (yes he can even go through the tunnels and everything!!

I hope this big boy has a GREAT day! I hear he got a new fun toy and a bully stick!!

6 comments:

Georgeous said...

'Aw adorble' cried my mummy when I showed her this post. The bigger the better, can I come see you at work? Your my kinda lady person.
Love 'n' Snuffs
George

myspoileddogs said...

George you are welcome here anytime! I wish they'd let me bring you inside to show you off!!

Happy Healthy Pup said...

Oh MSD -

You went and made that big gooey Neo's Momma cry! Thanks for wishing him a happy birthday - he certainly spent it like a king!

We LUV ya -
Eros, Eudora & Anna, David

myspoileddogs said...

Hey neo fam!! I loved getting to see you guys - we need to get together more often. Even if it is just to train the pups sometime at the park....Remember the fun days last summer training??

myspoileddogs said...

Hey neo fam!! I loved getting to see you guys - we need to get together more often. Even if it is just to train the pups sometime at the park....Remember the fun days last summer training??

Unknown said...

What a handsome boy! Happy birthday to him!