Friday, July 18, 2008

A HAPPY GIRL!

This is Lydia and her dog Kade. She is my cousin's daughter. Her mom sent me this pic last night after we were chatting about her dog and how to train a recall.

I absolutely love how happy little Lydia looks with her puppy kisses. I put it on my wallpaper because it makes me smile to look at her happy face!

Sometimes I forget how much children can bond with dogs. Lydia and her sister Sarah always come and give me hugs and tell me all about their dog whenever I see them. I'm glad they have a furry friend to spice up their lives!! It looks like he is glad to have them too!!

3 comments:

Georgeous said...

What a georgeous kissie! I like kissing too.
Love 'n' snuffs
George

Unknown said...

what a sweet picture... You can see how much they love eachother.

Anonymous said...

Awww that is so cute! I love the capture of the tongue!