Sunday, July 20, 2008

Chase and Dylan!

I stole this pic of Dylan and Chase from the Bark in the Park yesterday. I stole it from my friend and I hope she doesn't care but I can't help but LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

Chase is an awesome and fast border collie. He's a rescue and he competes in agility and does some obedience too. He and Dylan aren't exactly friends but they seemed to do okay when they were swimming together yesterday. If I make it to the flyball tournament in October Chase will go with me and I will run him since his owner can't go. It would be really fun to run two dogs and especially a really fast border collie who LOVES to tug!!!

It was fun racing yesterday but I got fried in the sun. We chatted about sunscreen and I was going to go back to my car to look for mine. I spaced it off and ended up with a very red and painful neck. My face is so red that an random stranger in the grocery store yesterday stopped me to comment on how sunburnt I was. Hopefully it will turn to tan within another day or two!

5 comments:

R3K9S said...

What a great photo of the two boys!

Unknown said...

Very cute picture!

Unknown said...

deja vous... I just saw this picture. And it was just as good the second time around. I love it!

Georgeous said...

Wow, flyball lookslike great fun!
Love 'n' Snuffs
George

Unknown said...

Come visit my blog... There's an award there for you :)