Tuesday, July 8, 2008

No News is good news...

I haven't had much to post the last few days. I figure no news is good news. My mom is home and doing well. She's gonna be on a new diet and all that.

Marley is on her way to getting better. She is still limping but it getting out and walking and doing well.

My tenants gave notice and my rental will be going vacant in 2 months. I'm glad they gave me so much notice and I am sad to see them leave. It's part of having a rental property though. I dread having to find a new tenant. I want to repaint though and am reconsidering whether or not I can allow dogs there. Fargo was the perfect tenant but having her there resulted in Marley getting seriously injured. Maybe my dogs just aren't well suited for sharing property with another? I have a few months to decide for sure. If I allow dogs, though, I will be very picky about which dog to accept. It's tough having to guess right away how a dog might react to my own.

My knee is still messed up and I am anxious to see the doctor next week. I get the stabbing pains randomly but at least they aren't as often or as intense as they were a few weeks ago.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes... I agree, NO news is GOOD news! Its about time you luck should take a turn for the good.

Good luck finding the right tenants. That can be sooo hard.

Unknown said...

That sucks you have to find new tenants. I know these ones have been pretty good ... too bad!! Good Luck on that.