Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Taking it off together Tuesday!

I didn't lose any lbs this week but I also didn't gain any. I did eat well most of the week last week but I didn't do so well on the weekend. I went out to dinner friday and saturday and ate lunch at the farmer's market on Sunday. I didn't make it to the gym but at least I got out and walked some dogs.

I will have to do better this week.

Chris - 2.8 LOSS (-5.8 overall)
Tammy - 2 LOSS (-7 overall)
Life With Hashi-Thyroid Blog - 2 LOSS (-2 overall)
Grace - 1.6 LOSS (-51.6 overall)
Leigh - 4 LOSS (-31 overall)
Clara - 1 GAIN (-9.5 overall)
Dette - no report...?
Julie - 1 GAIN (-4.1 overall)
Cheryl - 2 GAIN (+2 overall)
Cyn Blue - no report
Audrey - 2.6 GAIN (-0.4 overall)
Christy - 0 (-11 overall)
Tina - 1 GAIN (0 overall)

Totals:
this week - 4.8 LOSS
over all - 120.4 LOSS

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I am happy for you that you didn't gain any of those 8lbs back. I think that is great that you kept that off. & now we are going to exercise this week right :)??

Clara said...

Glad to hear you didn't gain this week. You'll probably have a larger loss next week!

Chris said...

Staying even is a task in itself! and so is walking the dogs, that takes tons of energy-which I dont have, thats why we have a Cat :)
Hope you have a great week and stay cool!

Unknown said...

Maintaining is over half the battle. Walking the dogs can be an adventure too. You're still doing fantastic in my book...hang in there.

Pam said...

hey, maintaining your loss is always a good thing. keep up the great work.

Dette said...

Hey - getting out and walking the dogs has GOT to count for something, right?

I should do that... but it's too darn hot and my 14 y/o will take the dog for a walk on his rollerblades - lol. Cracks me up.

Congrats on not gaining!!!

Tammy said...

0 is great! Keep it up!

Cheryl said...

Maintaining is an important thing to be able to do! You are doing great!