Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dylan's fifteen minutes....

So the Park Record came out yesterday with a sweet picture of Dylan pushing off the flyball box. He has a bright and happy expression on his face as he pushes off!

Unfortunately, no pics online just yet. They do have a photo gallery online but it hasn't been updated with pics from the Bark in the Park. I hope they put some on soon!

I bought a bunch of copies. I'm just so proud of my boy!!

Some friends from our flyball club made the front page. Apache is a deaf cattle dog and there's a big picture of her launching off of Diane's back to catch a frisbee!!

It's so fun to have something to remember such a fun day with. I really do hope they put the pics online at some point.

4 comments:

R3K9S said...

Congrats to Dylan the SUPER STAR!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome! Congrats to your little man.. give him a big hug from me.

Melissa said...

Yeah Dylan!

Unknown said...

Way cool! I can't wait to see it.