Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lovin the Crocs!

I always thought Crocs were so ugly. Everyone says they are so comfortable so I tried them on a few times but didn't see what was so special.

I needed new shoes for my new part time job. The black shoes I was wearing were killing my feet after just a 4 hour shift. I needed better shoes for standing in. After shopping around I came to realize that I can't afford new black sneakers. Black sneakers are hard to come by so the ones I found that were comfortable were all 50-60$. I have a tight budget right now and I just can't afford to be spending that on new shoes.

I decided to go with some crocs. They are relatively inexpensive and everyone raves about them. I've met a few people that wear them to work when they have to stand all day. The cheapest ones were the original ones with the ugly holes in the top. I wasn't stoked to have to wear ugly shoes but I've been wearing them the past few days and they are SO comfortable. I just hope they work out when I have to be on my feet all weekend.

So I love my ugly shoes! LOL. I would never wear green or blue or something that makes them even uglier than they already are! But my black crocs are serving me well. I feel like an old lady in my gardening shoes all day. :)

4 comments:

R3K9S said...

I wanna see some photos of MSD in crocs!

myspoileddogs said...

I will have to try to get you one. :) LOL I feel like such a nerd.

Anonymous said...

Hey you have a blog now! Cool! I have almost bought crocs a few times. I bet they are comfy!

Unknown said...

I did the same thing - put off buying them so I wouldn't be an old lady. But I have worn (black ones) to the last few adoption events & they are great! Glad your feet are comfy